!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: Sister Katrina a friend to Islamic Extremists

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sister Katrina a friend to Islamic Extremists

In that ansar chat room last week, it was a series of I- told-you-so.” The chief commissary was proud and assertive: allahu daraba al kafireen wal fasiqeen fi new orleen.” Which translates into “Allah hit the infidels and the depraved in New Orleans: Ironically, among the most cited cities on the list of satanic places in America, are Las Vegas, Manhattan, Los Angeles and New Orleans. (please see full article on The Counterterrorism Blog)

As Democrats and others continue to play the blame game, instead of focusing on our problems at hand like rescuing people, delivering aid, and fixing the problems, the extreme Muslim chat sites are going wild with glee. They view Katrina as their sister and messenger from God.

We can now show these extremists our strengths, or we can show them our weakness of divisiveness and fingerpointing. I suggest showing them our strength! Once again the game of politics gives the terrorists comfort.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I answered you openmind under that same post.

I'm sure that you will not agree with what i had to say, but I always respond to people who comment, I respect both sides of an argument, and am ready to read what others say. I know they have a right to their opinion and I have mine.

I still say Cindy Sheehan is a Food Stain on Michael Moore's Tee Shirt.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

p.s. I do feel for Cindy's loss, but i feel sorry for her because people are using her loss for their own agenda

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maddie...

I think you are most likely mentally unstable and have no right being a spokeperson for anybody.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Good because i'm not a spokesperson for anybody. I know my limits :)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home