!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: It's Tuesday and I'm Behind in my Blogging

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's Tuesday and I'm Behind in my Blogging

Howard and Melanie of Move America Forward.com have started their, "You Don't Speak For Me, Cindy! Tour". I love these two people, they are always on the ready to stand up and defend America and her people against liberal lefties that spit on the flag, and speak negatively against their country. Please take the time to go to their website, MoveAmericaForward.com and join in. They have a lot going on, and when I find people that are doing good and fighting for right, then I like to support them completely.

EEEK! I just got my Women's Republican Newsletter out, got so far behind that I spent the last 3 days working on it, and had no time to watch the news, read the news, or listen to the news. I have to say it was nice! It's so easy to forget all the ugliness in the world when you just turn it off.

Anyway, this will be short, because I have a golf tournament today, 8:30 a.m. shotgun start, but I don't want to let another day go by without adding some random thought.

I usually turn on my radio when I put my head down on my pillow, and last night Savage was on, "Savage Nation", and he brought up a few good points which I would like to review.

He said, I'm not quoting exactly, but this is the gist of it: If there was ever a time for this nation to come together, it is now. We are not fighting over social security, abortion, education, we are fighting a war on terror and the extreme liberal left, who are taking property away from Americans in court and giving it to illegal aliens, tearing down all Christian values that this country was founded on, and giving more rights and benefits to illegal aliens than rights and benefits the citizens have. He wants the ACLU investigated and several other extreme liberal groups who defend terrorists and illegals ,and who doing so, have put our lives in danger and are taking away our freedoms, and the right to our property.

on another subject............

Did any of you see the 9/ll documentary on the national geographic channel these past two evenings? Well, I thought it was a must see, and after viewing all of the events that led up to 9/ll, and the post 9/ll events, I think this war on terror is a definite must, and I believe now, more than ever, this is a fight to the death. The death of all lunatic terrorists!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ty Epling said...

Good to see your back. No burn I see. Seriously,the blog looks good. I see loving it and SFBert have joined us on the blog.
Keep advertising; conserative blogs ROCK! May our tribe increase.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home