!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: Air Strike on Terrorists Safehouse

Friday, August 26, 2005

Air Strike on Terrorists Safehouse

This was very good news. I've been waiting for some airpower to once again strike terrorists in action. It is time to show force, to show the terrorists that we are not going to give in, get scared off, but are ready to attack when needed.

I was also impressed today when Robin Leach, famous for "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" spoke out on why this war on terror in Iraq is important. He felt that it was a war we would win.

We are achieving great things in Iraq, it is time the other half of the country realized this and got behind this war.

I hope our Air Force continues with bomb strikes, to emphasize our power and protect the process of democracy that is beginning to take shape in Iraq.

Wow, Robin Leach is just too much today! Gotta love that man and his support for Bush. Go Robin!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Wow B.i grant,

You are very aggressive in your response, to my little blog.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Not aggressive at all, Maddie. Just honest. I know, your type does see honesty as aggressive. The truth can be awfully bruising. I guess you don't see that the mindless throngs just like you are the problem. Good thing. You'd scare the hell out of yourself.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

LOL, b.i. Love the scaring myself, you made me laugh! Good line. I only wish i knew someone I could use it on, but I don't hate anyone that much.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home