!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: HMMMMMM WHAT DO I WANT TO SAY TODAY

Friday, November 03, 2006

HMMMMMM WHAT DO I WANT TO SAY TODAY

I dislike Liberals.......they are a danger to me, my family and the country.....I do not desire to have liberal friends.....I have enough conservative friends that i truly love.........and we are so much more fun....

Pssssssssssst: We don't whine, cry foul, and tear down our opponents verbally because we can't beat them intellectually.........

I LOVE BEING A REPUBLICAN........

GO MICHAEL STEELE IN MD

GO ALLEN IN VA

GO MY FRIENDS.........IF WE LOSE.............WE WON'T CRY FRAUD.............

We'll retreat into our own little conservative worlds.........and let the libs have at it........

They are the ones that will suffer for their ignorance!


BOY THAT FELT GOOD.......

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a big retard, Maddie. The world that the Dems will inherit on Tuesday will take decades to correct thanks to the assholes in charge right now.

Republicans whine, cry foul and tear down their opponents ALL THE TIME! It's how they get elected (that and steling the elections) and it's why they will lose this Tuesday.

I look forward to evidence of the above on the GOP blog.

Sleep well, Dummy.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

excuse me? I think you have that backwards.......y'all are still crying over Gore and his lock box...

Watch out for global warming! LOL

10:26 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

ya.......don't ya just love......they win and they are still complaining and name calling....

can't change the leopard's spots now can ya

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home