!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: Making Political Points with Satire

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Making Political Points with Satire

I've slighly changed this post......I have never been one to be a bigot, but I do like a good sense of humor. Yesterday I linked potfry's site in this post, last night I took it down, and this a.m., I'm putting it back.

After deep thought; potfry's humor and style wins out!

a snip from potfry:

An angry protest in the West Bank over an unflattering cartoon of the prophet Mohammed was extensively delayed today when the angry mob realized they had no idea what the flag of Denmark looked like or where to find one.

end snip

He makes my point exactly; but does it with humor. I believe in times like those we live in today; Humor will get us through. I also find it hilarious that Muslim's will burn down an embassy over an editorial cartoon and will do nothing over a beheading, killing of school children in Russia, the blowing up of a wedding, a gassing of people........

So have at the world Potfry, we all need laugh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of poetry. If they had to wait to find out what the flag looked like maybe this was not such a good idea for afterall.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home