!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: I'm Back

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm Back

Wow, it was sure nice to turn off the tv, stop buying newspapers, and unplug The computer. I've been taking classes in Hot Yoga. This is pracicing bikram yoga in a 120 degree room. I must say that it was refreshing, and I feel more centered. I was totally burned out. The ignorance of the left was continually feeding me a feeling of total frustration. I have taken the time and rest to put the Left in the proper perspective. I know can control my feelings of frustration :), and am ready to return. I know that will make some happy and others NOT!

I will be managing my political time so it does not consume my life. We all need to breathe, take long walks, discover our bodies, feelings, and take in the good energy of the world and expel the bad.

I know now, that raging, yelling people of the left contribute to my bad energy - so these are the people that I will keep at a distance in my life. I will surround myself with those who believe as I do, don't need to swear and call people names, and those who can talk in a quiet voice.

I've been out of touch with the news, so it will take me a week or so, to read up on what I've missed - to try and figure out how I feel. LOL (Does that make sense?)

Anyway, I'm fine, refreshed and almost ready to step back into the political scene.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maddie, welcome back!!!!!
I really love that (moonbat). HAHA

11:41 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

ty it's good to be back

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home