!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: Blogging can make one Fat

Monday, November 28, 2005

Blogging can make one Fat

Wow, I made it through Thanksgiving, my best friends wedding, and have 3 Christmas parties to attend in the next few weeks. I've missed some blogging because I got way too involved sitting at this computer and consequently put on 7 pounds. Needless to say, I've been spending my mornings and evenings at the gym on the elliptical machine trying to take this weight off. Blog weight, nasty thing. I must learn to manage my computer time. My new rule will be, no sitting at the computer for more than one hour a day. 50 push ups before log on and 100 sit ups after log out.

So here is to a new blog life style!


Great Link to Debunking 8 Anti-War Myths .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home