!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: Must Love Dogs

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Must Love Dogs

It's Saturday, and I'm totally burned out watching news, reading news, and commenting on news.

Today I reflect on the beauty of life. Good friends, Irma how much fun was it driving around in your Porshe with the top down, and sitting in downtown at a sidewalk table, sipping diet coke so we can lose weight?

Saw a great movie...........Must love dogs and Big Fish (on hbo). They both made me cry, as they reminded me of the beautiful people I have had the priviledge of calling Dad and Sister, and Grandpa!

I was reminded, how wonderful my life is, being free, being loved, and being able to cry a tear!

It made me wonder if the men who cut people's heads off, or if the man who straps a bomb on his chest, shed a tear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home