!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: DEFEAT ROBERT BYRD VOTE FOR HIRAM LEWIS

Friday, July 29, 2005

DEFEAT ROBERT BYRD VOTE FOR HIRAM LEWIS


CLICK HERE TO DEFEAT ROBERT BYRD

Byrd orchestrated the opposition to Condi Rice's nomination as Secretary of State.
Byrd became the most outspoken obstructionist of President Bush's judicial nominees... trampling on the Constitution and leading the filibuster effort.
Byrd even went so far as to compare President Bush to Hitler for trying to get judicial nominees approved! After 50 years of being the Senate's "chief obstructionist" -- isn't it time for Byrd to go? (picture of Hiram Lewis above)

BYRD IS ALSO THE BIGGEST PORKER IN THE SENATE, WASTING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FEEDING HIS OWN EGO!
If you agree, I hope you will click below and join my "HIRAM LEWIS CAMPAIGN TEAM" today:
https://secure.responseenterprises.com/hiramlewis/?a=7
The time for Robert Byrd's defeat is here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ty Epling said...

I agree. It is past time for Senator Byrd(WV) to go. The Democrat control of West Virginia has lost its grip on the voters. They are no longer afraid to vote CONSERATIVE. The last two national elections saw President Bush win in West Virginia.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the fact that the Republican party has dropped any pretense of being fiscally conservative bother anyone here? I know, I know, Democrats like to push pork-barrell spending. But the latest highway bill and all the budgets that have come through in the past few years contain just as much if not more pork from the Republicans. What gives?

12:52 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Lopez, I agree with you. Bush has spent like a Democrat, lol. But, sometimes you have to take a little bad with the good!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maddie-

My name is Jim and I am here in WV. I will be working on the campaign of Hiram Lewis in 2006.

I would like to contact you. My email address is jim_ashley14@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Jim

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home