!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: The Democratic's Birthday Wish to our President

Friday, July 08, 2005

The Democratic's Birthday Wish to our President

http://www.democrats.org/page/petition/bushbirthdaycard
I was appalled at this card found and paid for by the Democratic Party. I'm sure there was a time in history when hate did not rule politics. I'm sure there was a time when on a President's Birthday, people came together to wish the man with a Birthday a genuine and positive message.

This card is pathetic and shows just how low this party is going. Glad I don't live in a State that is partipating in this card drive lol. How sad it is that this group can't even wish the Leader of our Nation, at a time of war, encouragement and good tidings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find it hard to belive that in a nation that gives every person the chance of an education most of the people in this nation are still dumb enough to support one of the worlds biggest idiots. you have seriosly need to go back and look at the history of our presidents term and accutually find somthing he did do for the good for the nation. i mean his most amazing act as president was the nclb and even then he is failing. states (both blue and red) are fighting against the nclb and the president isn't even fully funding it, and he started it. so if i were you i would wake up and see the reality of the mon you are stupidly supporting.

michael podgers (D)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Actually Michael,

I am more disturbed by the behavior of the Democratic Party. I have never in history witnessed such hate, name calling, and slander towards another party as a whole. New terms and definitions of patriotism are being levied in hopes of weakening the majority.

I only take pleasure in knowing that that plan is failing miserabley. You all are looking like a bunch of whinners, and pansies.

I don't agree with all that George Bush does, but I have to support him as he is a hell of alot more man than Kerry or any other candidate you all ran.

Now Zell Miller, I may even vote Democratic.

Michael, your adjectives "dumb" and "stupid" don't phase me. I am proud of what and who I believe in.

And in the words of your Democratic Chair, "YYYYYYYYYeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home