!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: July - Will It Be The Month of the Filibuster?

Saturday, July 02, 2005

July - Will It Be The Month of the Filibuster?


It's Saturday and I am just sitting here imagining what the next couple of months are going to look like for any of Bush's Supreme Court nominees. Personally, I'd rather do a stint in GITMO than have to be interrogated by the Democratic Senators of late. It always amazes me, how they can so rudely ask questions, and attack characters of well educated people, who have proved themselves outstanding citizens in society. What even amazes me more is how someone like Ted Kennedy has the nerve to be rude to some of these people. His background is pretty sketchy, so what gives him the right to strut his pompous derriere and attack outstanding citizens willing to serve. We shall see. For me, I'm going to enjoy my Saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ty Epling said...

Nice pic of the senior senator from Mass. Should not be a "RED" cone, its not his state color. I say, "Bring on the fili - Buster!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or the fatbuster

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home