!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings

Thursday, June 30, 2005


It's Thursday today, the sun is shinning, and I am looking forward to Howard and Melanie's new ad to be launched on July 4th. http://www.moveamericaforward.org/

You'll notice that I love to post pics of Dems looking their best. I wonder what she is thinking? If you know what she is has on her mind....leave a comment for me with your best guess.


I hope you all have a wonderful day today! I for one am going to go and enjoy the out of doors. Need the fresh air, I've noticed lately that I have to make it a point to get away from all the liberal rantings on the radio and tv for my peace of mind.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's either trying to figure out how she's going to cope with Bill through another election, or she just read the new book about her.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Ty Epling said...

She is ruminating. "I just wanted to go out there and do what past presidents have done, but the Republicans wouldn't let me."

Bill Clinton, said to Geraldo Rivera - quoted by the Washington Times.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maddie, you are doing a great job. i think you are about ready for an ESPN consultant.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST MADE YOU ONE OF MY FAVORITES. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GWB2004 here...I can read Hillary's mind. In this pic she is saying.."Wonder who Bill is sleeping with today?"

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i just hate these "evanelicalism lessons"

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home