!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: My Book of the Month Selection

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Book of the Month Selection


"If the United States and Europe act together as the West, in defense of our common values, we can undo the nightmare scenario of the Islamists and defeat this new threat of global tyranny that is every bit as dangerous as the Nazi threat that the Greatest Generation met and extinguished more than 50 years ago." -Tony Blankley

6 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Me too! I only hope we as a country stop worrying about offending the radical Islamists. Like Tony Blankley, I'm all for the Patriot Act III.

We have a chance to make things right in this country and the world, but if we fail, we are doomed to be victims of those crazies fighting in the name of Allah!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"those crazies fighting in the name of Allah!"
Careful... you're dangerously close to generalizing extremists to the all who believe in Allah. Unless, of course, that's your intention.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I find the line is getting fuzzier and fuzzier........but note the word "crazy" that should elminate a few.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I've never been known to be politically correct; isn't that what Freedom of Speech is all about?

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Tony!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

me too

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home