!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: McCain Meets with Sheehan

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

McCain Meets with Sheehan

McCain just lost my respect. Meeting with Cindy Sheehan was obviously a moderate move towards getting his name out there on the campaign trail of '08. Well he got what he deserved for meeting with a nut case, she called him a "war monger." Agreeing to meet with Cindy, McCain lowered himself into the bowels of the antiwar movement.

"He is a warmonger, and I'm not," Sheehan said after meeting with McCain.

8 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

yep ;)

She made him look the fool! That's where I credit Bush, he wasn't going to fall into her web of guilt, pity, and hate.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Cindy is going to win over the moderates calling McCain a WarMonger

8:59 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

McCain deserved that name calling. All one had to do was read what she has been saying of late to know that the woman is totally out of her mind.

McCain tries to be the moderate peace maker and ends up a warmonger lol.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

lol prism warden!

Just hate to see a good man used and McCain allowed himself to be used.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I bet if you asked McCain today if he regreted the meeting with Cindy.........he'd say YES!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

No I was shocked by McCain!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

But on Tuesday, the only Arizonan in her small group was her congressional liaison, who grew up in Sedona but moved away when he went to college.

"It was a misrepresentation," McCain said afterward. Asked if he would have met with her if he had known she was not with constituents, he said: "I may not have."

He described the meeting in his Senate office as "basically a rehash of my views, which I've articulated many times, and her views, which she has articulated many times."

McCain said he doesn't remember saying that. "That's ludicrous, I've never said anything like that," he said. "I not only have not encouraged Ms. Sheehan, I have expressed my strong disagreement with her views on the war."

3:35 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

so right my friend

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home