!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Maddie's Musings: China Capitalizing on Clinton

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

China Capitalizing on Clinton

China Rubber has come out with 2 new condoms; The Clinton and The Lewinsky. What's the ad campaign? "Made exclusively for the people who are still trying to define the word, 'is';"
Shame on us for letting another country, a communist one at that, capitalize on our internship program. Bet they are lighting up their cigars on that one. Warning label could read, "May Stain Black Dresses"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you wasting energy on lambasting someone for lying about getting a blow job? Aren't there more important things in this world?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I'm sure there are, but news is news.

Why are you wasting your energy arguing with me?

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I wasting time arguing with you? Your blog is a stage with a large audience, and by hosting productive debate you actually have the ability to make a difference in people's views and make the world a better place. If that isn't your primary goal, that's fine. But if it is, we all have finite mental resources that can be more efficiently directed, no?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

thank you,

I'll take that as a compliment and hope I'm not pleading ignorance.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Besides, I find it kind of "cute" that the Chinese came up with the idea.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Okay, I'll tell you the truth, I had a manicure at 9:30 a.m. then had to get to a 2:00 board meeting. I wanted to post something for Wednesday, so I was looking for a news item that was relatively short. Hence Chinese Condoms.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home